Sunday 7 April 2013

Egg Experiments, Working with Suffixes and an Earth Day freebie

I don't often get a chance to add photos of my class but here are a couple that I just couldn't pass up!  Easter Eggs-ellent Eggs-periments were so much fun.  The look on the kids faces as they watched the volcano eggs erupt were priceless!  The skunk craftivites were super cute.  You can find these activities at my TpT store.  Check it out:
 
I also wanted to share a fantastic art activity that I found at: http://marymaking.blogspot.ca/
It is a follow-up to Lois Ehlert's Snowballs. Even though it is (hopefully) Spring, I still wanted to share it.  They were beautiful!
 
 
Last but not least, here are a couple new resources I've been working on.  Words Rule! A Working with Suffixes activities (check it out on my TpT store).
 
 
 
A freebie Earth Day writing for Kinder - gr1s.  Click on the picture below to download.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment